Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 23: On My To Do List

A few things on my to-do list, as if you care :)

  • Find a convenient yet attractive spot in our little house where we could set up our desk.
  • Get my last 200 pictures developed and into photo albums or scrapbooks.
  • Prepare for Jesse's big 40th birthday.
  • Try 3 new recipes.
    • Any suggestions would be loved.
  • Finish organizing our crawl space/storage area.
  • Give Brooklynn a pedicure.
  • Make it to all 4 appointments next week...with a smile on my face and a song in my heart
    • Dentist for me on Monday
    • Hearing test w/ antesthesia for Irelyn on Tuesday
    • Gymnastics for Brooklynn on Thursday
    • Speech therapy appt for Irelyn on Friday
  • Drive to Billings (350 miles), on the 25th, to pick up Brooklynn's new dresser. This dresser was made by a great family friend. The picture below is the dresser I found on Pottery Barn that I loved.  It should look like this but medium oak instead of white.



I think thats enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!