- Find a convenient yet attractive spot in our little house where we could set up our desk.
- Get my last 200 pictures developed and into photo albums or scrapbooks.
- Prepare for Jesse's big 40th birthday.
- Try 3 new recipes.
- Any suggestions would be loved.
- Finish organizing our crawl space/storage area.
- Give Brooklynn a pedicure.
- Make it to all 4 appointments next week...with a smile on my face and a song in my heart
- Dentist for me on Monday
- Hearing test w/ antesthesia for Irelyn on Tuesday
- Gymnastics for Brooklynn on Thursday
- Speech therapy appt for Irelyn on Friday
- Drive to Billings (350 miles), on the 25th, to pick up Brooklynn's new dresser. This dresser was made by a great family friend. The picture below is the dresser I found on Pottery Barn that I loved. It should look like this but medium oak instead of white.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Day 23: On My To Do List
A few things on my to-do list, as if you care :)