Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 22: Our 7 Days in Paradise!!

Jesse and I just returned from Cancun, Mexico and I think I'll let the pictures speak for themelves.

The view of the pool from our balcany.

I was working hard to enjoy true Mexican life.

The Mexican flag in front of our resort.
The other pool at our resort.


I proudly wore my bikini that was bought specifically for this trip.



Jesse enjoying some yummy food at a restaurant on the beach.


The Captain Hook Pirate boat ~ lobster dinner with the meanest pirates around!

Jesse and I with one of the cuter pirates.






 We took a ferry out to a small island off Cancun and rented a golf cart to zoom around the island.  This was the main mode of transportation as you can see.

 A turtle observatory on the island.



At a Mayan temple on the island.



This little iguana looked as if he was posing for us.  Notice the beautiful, clear blue water.

 A sunset while we were eating dinner.

Shrek and I really hit it off!


Enjoying some time in the hammocks on our last afternoon in Cancun.

Jesse and I had a wonderful time and truly appreciated Opa and Oma for taking such good care of our girls.  Not many parents of little cuties have the opportunity to get away and relax for an entire week.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love the turtles and the seahorse. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!