Friday, April 3, 2009

April 2009











March...what a busy month at the Beaudette house. Brooklynn's daycare was closed for a week so we were able to keep her home with us and it was wonderful. Jesse was able to take the mornings off and play with his little girl before I got home at lunch to spend the afternoons with her. Then the following week Jesse and I left for Las Vegas (big city, bright lights) for 5 days and left little Brooklynn with Jesse's parents. They had a great time with her and had a hard time leaving this morning, commenting that their house was going to be so quiet! We couldn't believe how much she had changed in just 5 days. She is talking a lot more now and seems to be understanding more each day. Today she realized she could climb up on the recliner and jump off to the floor. We are still working on her stuck landing just praying she lands on her feet and not her face (a 0.5 deduction :)




I am definitely getting bigger and feeling pregnant. My sickness disappeared just in time for our Vegas trip, thank goodness because there was some great food to be eaten down there. I also have regained most of my energy. My next doctor's appointment is April 7th. Then only one month until we find out if we are having a miniature Jesse or a cute, little Erin!!

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing you're having another one, because Brooklynn is growing up soooo fast! I don't think I've ever seen a more photogenic child :)
    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!