Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 8: Who Would You Trade Places With...

for one day?

This was a tough one for me.  I put a lot of thought into it and this is what I came up with.  NO ONE!  I know this sounds pretty sappy but I love my life.  I understand now as a mature adult that everyone's life comes with its own challenges and joys.  If I were able to measure my life, it would result in way more joy than challenges so why would I ever give that up.

 I love being home with my girls everyday:

I do realize that I look a lot like Martha Stewart in this picture :)

I love spending precious time with my husband in the evenings:

Jesse ~ very handsome and always able to make me laugh.

I love that I have time to follow my own interests.


My friends and I before our favorite race of the year in Spokane, WA

 I'm very fortunate and blessed.  I truly have few challenges in my life and wouldn't want anyone elses.  So there you have it.  I'm as boring as they come  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!