Thursday, November 11, 2010

So Thankful

In the spirit of the holiday I decided to make my November post about a few of the things I am thankful for, and some cute pictures of course :)

1.  I am incredibly thankful for all of the nurses, doctors, and therapists that cared for our Piglet during her recovery.
2.  I am thankful for all of our extended families that live close enough to give our girls lots of love.  Growing up my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins all lived 2000 miles away so I appreciate that my girls will have wonderful relationships with those that love them.
3.  I am thankful that everyone in our family is healthy and happy.
4.  I am thankful for a lot less doctors appointments this year compared to last year.
5.  I am thankful for Jesse and I's strong, loving marriage.  I can't think of any better way to make your children always feel safe and loved.
6.  Everyday I think about how thankful I am to be able to stay home with my girls.  It is the best thing for them...and me!

Now for the November pictures.

 Brooklynn loves her Uncle Jason.  I think the feeling is mutual :)

Brooklynn busy making creations out of play-dough that she received for her birthday.

I had commented on how we never saw the "terrible 2's".  This was just a glimpse into what we have in store for the "trying 3's.  Not pretty!

No temper-tantrums here  :)  Go Griz!!

Brooklynn received a large suitcase full of dress-up clothes from Nommie for her birthday.  We have only hit the surface of all the fun things in that suitcase.
P.S.  That is Templeton the Stuffed Rat hugging the chair in the background.

Irelyn, where is your brain?

We like to teach our kids to be self-sufficient.  It makes meal times much easier.
Please leave a comment below of a few of the things you are thankful for.  I love to hear from some of my faithful blog followers and your graditude is contagious (not like the snotty noses we've had "running" around our house lately).

Happy Thanksgiving and...
Thanks for Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!