Saturday, August 8, 2009

August 2009

Our adopted Mexican daughter, Tiki.
Accessories are a girls best friend.
Julia Childs and her assistant.

"Winging" at Bonner Park

Richard Simmons' new replacement!

We have had a wonderful summer, very busy but wonderful. Being pregnant in the summer is not fun but I really can't complain since this has been an exceptionally cool and rainy summer, thank goodness. Brooklynn and I have been keeping ourselves busy with gymnastics class, storytime at the library, trips to the park, and a trip to the Children's Museum. She is a child after my own heart as she truly loves her 'nastics time! Yeah:) I wish you could see her gallop that she learned last week, it is hilarious to say the least. To top it off, she really loves to gallop when she is having a little naked time.
Jesse and I are constantly laughing at her new expressions. She is talking so much more than a month ago, its pretty amazing how quickly kids learn. She even repeated a not-so-nice word that came out of her dad's mouth as he was hanging her new closet doors. Thankfully she only repeated it once. We are talking a lot about Baby Irelyn that is in Mom's belly to help with the transition of this new person coming home from the hospital. I think my little princess will be a big help, most of the time.
I am feeling decent for being 34 weeks preggo and now 30 years old! Evenings are tough but Jesse has been stepping up and helping a lot with Brooklynn so that I can rest. Evenings are a great time for them because I do have a hard time getting down on the floor and playing with her or chasing her around the house like she loves. Dad is great at both of these and loves playing with her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!