Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Me Time Tuesday ~ Cleanliness Is Next to Godliness

Thanks for Visiting!

My post is a day late because my "me time" didn't come until 9:00 last night, but I got it in.  I gave myself 30 minutes to lay in a nice bubble bath, read my book, and then wait...can't stand the suspense huh....shaved my legs.  It was wonderful and relaxing.  I got out of the bath in time to brush my teeth and crawl into bed.  Now that is some "me time"!
I know last week I included a picture of my People magazine but I will not torture you this week with a picture of me laying in my bath tub:)
Until next week, keep making that time.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it awesome to go to bed with smooth legs!!!! What a luxury! Awesome me time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!