Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 1 of the 30 Day Challenge

I am copying this idea off of a good friend's blog so I am one day behind her and she (Jenne) better keep up!

Begin w/ a picture of yourself and 5 interesting facts.


Brooklynn and I when she was 8 months old and I was 28!!

1.  Nothing makes me happier than being a Mom.
2.  I am constantly reading...biographies or memoirs.  If it didn't really happen I really don't want to read about it :)
3.  I love to run and be fit but would never sacrifice my love of cheesecake for anything.
4.  I hit the jackpot when I met my husband in a local double-wide trailor turned bar!
5.  My faith in God has led me through my most difficult times.
Thanks for Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!