Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 2: A Picture of a Long-Time Friend

My sister Julie is 16 months older than I and definitely my best friend, since birth.  Don't get me wrong, there were a few years where I followed her around wanting to be best friends and she really didn't want anything to do with me.  When I say a few years I mean about 18.  But now that we are older, both traveling down this crazy road of parenthood, she is the first person I call when I need to vent, need advice, or need to laugh.  When my mom called to tell her that Irelyn was very sick and would be born in Seattle that night, Julie hopped on a plane in Anchorage, Alaska and flew down to be with me.  That meant the world to me to have my big sister with me. 
I miss her and her cute boys terribly but I am so happy that she loves Alaska and that she is only a phone call away!
Love ya Boogins :)

Thanks for Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!