Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 4: Pictures of a Favorite Animal

We had an adorable, loveable chihuahua/poodle while I was growing up.  Ralph lived to be an old man...missing teeth, tongue hanging out, blind and deaf but he was happy and loved all his years.  Because of Ralph I had always wanted a dog of my own but through college life was a little crazy to throw a dog into the mix.  However, an amazing family of one of my competitive gymnasts had a long-haired chihuahua named Oreo that I loved.  They decided to buy me a chihuahua from the same breeder that Oreo came from.  I was able to drive down and pick out my own little 1 lb chihuahua puppy from a litter of 4.  I picked the only girl of the litter and named her Tequila Rose.
Tequila, now shortened Tiki, will be turning 8 in May and she has been my best friend through lots of ups and downs.  I love my Tiki!!






Thanks for Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!