Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 11: My Most Treasured Item

The last post I made it very clear that I don't place a lot of value on things, but rather treasure my relationships with my friends and family.  However, I do have some "things" that are very dear to my heart.  If my house were on fire and I was allowed to run in and grab one thing it would definitely be the girls' scrapbooks with their baby pictures in them.  I don't know what I would do if I couldn't look back at that time in their lives and enjoy those pictures.  My girls were pretty cute as babies and I've got lots and lots of pictures to prove it.
Thankfully I would be wearing my other most treasured item as I ran in to get the scrapbooks...my wedding ring.  I love my ring not just because it is beautiful and has a few diamonds in it but because it represents all that is good in my life.  When I found Jesse and he agreed to marry me, I found a man that is just as committed to this marriage and family as I am.  He is in it for the long haul so I'm hoping for his sake that I age well  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!