Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 20: A Few Things On My Bucket List

I haven't put a lot of thought into what I'd like to have checked off before I kick the bucket so excuse me for a moment or two, I'll be right back.

OK after lots of thought I have come up with a short list:
  1. I would love to go skydiving, probably only once and I'll probably pee my pants (a common problem since children:) but it would be a trip of a lifetime!
  2. I would also like to get a tattoo, something totally out of character for me.  Of course it would be small and in a discreet place but it would make me feel a little wild.
  3. I would like to finish a full marathon.  I have now completed two half-marathons so I feel like I am working towards this one.  I have a goal of running the Phoenix Rock-N-Roll Marathon next January so hopefully...
4. I would also like to attend, in person, an Olympic gymnastics event.  London 2012 is probably out but possibly Rio de Janeiro in 2016.  Better start saving now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!