Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 9: A Cause Close To Your Heart

I have always had a soft spot in my heart for children...even as I was a child.  Every year I'd send my $20 pledge to Jerry's Kids during his amazing telethon.  I now have my own children, they have a beautiful house to live in, two loving parents, and more toys than they can play with.  My children are blessed.  Not all children are so fortunate and I want to help.  I am following several blogs of parents trying to bring HOME orphans to give them love and opportunity.  These parents have touched my heart as they will absolutely change a small child's life, forever.
Patti, a blogging mommy friend of mine, is having a GINORMOUS give-away on her blog in an effort to raise money for Peter's adoption.  Please take the time to go over to her blog Pure Love Giveaway and give a little, or by all means, give a lot!  Help these amazing families to move a mountain and bring Peter home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!