Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 2011

“A person's a person, no matter how small.”  Dr. Seuss

And we have two pretty cute "small people" running around our house!  They are turning into interesting and funny people right before our very eyes.  Last night marked the first time Irelyn went pee in the potty chair.  Very exciting news at our house.  I've already decided what we will do with the extra money we won't be spending on diapers..a new house. OK, maybe it won't be that much but it sure will be nice when I can cruise right past the diaper aisle.

Some cute pictures from the last month.  The first set I have titled Self Portraits :)~








The Western Montana Fair was a lot of fun this year.  I think we made it out on the hottest day of the year but I'm pretty sure neither girl noticed it was 100 degrees.  Jesse and I had a lot of fun watching the girls have a lot of fun.  Being a parent is always usually the best job around!








We celebrated Irelyn's 2nd birthday with a lot of gratitude and love for all the time we have with her.  She is an absolute blessing and incredibly funny.  Our family is complete (yep that means no more little Beaudettes running around) and I am happy!  We love you Piglet with all our hearts.



Jesse and the girls went camping with Opa and Oma over Labor Day weekend.  Fun was had by all and I look forward to being able to join them next year for their camping adventures.




Brooklynn and her monster Brook Trout!


A few random pictures of cuteness.










“From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!” Dr. Seuss

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE pictures, Erin! You have the cutest kids ever. :) Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun lately. Happy Belated Birthday to Irelyn!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!