Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 2012

The girls and I made it to the gym for preschool playgroup.  Both girls love to have a little free time in the gym that does not involve having to listen to a teacher.


Piglet is getting some serious height on the trampoline :)


Irelyn's new skill...the very difficult bat hang.


Brooklynn loves the foam pit.


Brooklynn and I missed our annual hike up to the "M Hill" on Mother's Day this year but made it up to the "L Hill" this month.  It was a very fun hike and once again my girl made it all the way to the top!  She is one determined little girl.



A beautiful view of Missoula.  I love where I live!



Brooklynn sitting on the "L" at the top!


What a cutie!

We made it up to my parents ranch for a few days to hang out with my nephews from Alaska.  The girls had a lot of fun with two other little people to play with.




Nommie and 4 of her 5 grandkids (Austin, Brooklynn, Connor, and Irelyn).

Our summer has been packed with lots of fun.  I'll be updating the blog soon with pictures of our family trip to Yellowstone National Park.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lots of cute pictures, missed your usual commentary. Really liked that last picture with the 2 handsome look-alikes in it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!