Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”  Dr. Seuss

  I really can not believe that five years has passed since this....


little bundle of joy graced us with her presence.  It was most definitely one of the happiest moments of my life, without a doubt!  Jesse and I have loved watching her grow, learn, run, and jump.  A little look back over the last 5 years.










Brooklynn is a sweet, loving, adorable little girl that loves Ramen noodles, the Lorax movie, all books, church, and her best friend Paula.  She is amazing!!

Her birthday weekend started with a high-flying party at Bitterroot Gymnastics with all of her preschool friends.



We are so proud of our little sunshine and look forward to what God has in store for her in the years to come!

I have to make a decision about continuing this blog.  I have currently used up all of my free storage (lots of cute pictures) and will have to decide if I'd like to upgrade for a small fee each month.  At this point I'm not sure.  I like the idea of sharing our funny stories but am not sure how many are actually reading and enjoying this blog.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I think that seeing the response or lack of response will help to make this decision.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!