Saturday, May 9, 2015

May 2015

Our little Buga Boo is turning into such a funny young lady.  I will not be surprised when her future teacher calls to tell me Irelyn talks a lot and enjoys being the class clown!  In the last few months she has...     


 become the proud owner of her very own skis,


 learned how to operate our i-pod and headphones,


is reading stories from Dick and Jane,



gotten a big girl haircut and



celebrated her Half Birthday at preschool.

I remember having Brooklynn as a newborn and several wise women told me to enjoy these precious times because they go quick.  I do believe that in my sleep-deprived mind I told myself "I will be changing diapers and cleaning bottles FOREVER!"  I guess they knew what they were talking about. Just the other day Irelyn asked me when she could finally get her own cell phone.  We are thankfully a long ways away from that milestone. I do feel like I am taking the time to stop and look around at these two little oompa loompas we have been raising and trying to enjoy the small stuff.

Brooklynn is now at the level in gymnastics to start competing.  She did very well at her three meets that she went to this year.  It was fun for me to see her out there, looking just a little bit nervous but super excited.  Jesse gives me a hard time because I have become "that parent" but I've gotta say, she does have talent :)

Pictures of her first gymnastics meet in Spokane, Washington.






Pictures from her second gymnastics meet in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.











Golf and running season have arrived so Jesse and I are each squeezing in some of our favorite activities. The girls are about to start summer vacation so we are looking forward to some camping and our annual trip to Coeur d'Alene for the 4th of July.  Take care!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!