Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Things I Love:


~A red rose

~ The color purple
~The smell of my little girls when they first get out of the bath
~The sound of Brooklynn singing her new song "The Kula Hula Song".
~The way Irelyn wakes up and looks at me with an inquizzative expression as if to say "Do I know you?" This is then followed by a smile.
~The sound of my chihuahua Tequila snoring as if she is a Saint Bernard
~That the last thing Jesse says to me at night is "I love you" and the last thing he says in the morning before leaving for work is "Have fun with the girls".
~The smell of fresh banana bread and chocolate chip cookies (even better if these can happen simultaneously).
~A call from my sister Julie, usually about once a day
~A long run on a sunny day
~A completed scrapbook filled with adorable pictures of my adorable little girls
~The silence of naptime

I thought this would be a fun way to start Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!