Sunday, August 22, 2010

Piglets 1st Birthday!!!

Thanks for Visiting!

  There aren't any pictures of me but I can tell you I couldn't wipe the big smile off of my face all day:)  We will be heading to Seattle next week and will be able to visit with several of Irelyn's nurses and doctors.  This will be a great chance for us to show them how well she is doing.  Go Irelyn!
 Love the party hat!


Every little girl needs a pretty tutu. 


And the tutu from a better view:) 


 Birthday cake....yummy, yummy.


Irelyn riding her new "Harley" from Opa and Oma. 


Irelyn was clapping for her impressive job of making a mess!

It has been so much fun watching Irelyn grow and learn.  It is pretty clear that she loves entertaining a crowd just as much as her sister does.  And the competition begins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!