Sunday, September 19, 2010

Counting My Blessings!

Thanks for Visiting!

Each Sunday I am going to take the time to restart the tradition I had been doing while I was in Seattle, looking around my wonderful life and appreciating one thing I have to be grateful for.  This last week waiting for Irelyn's blood work to come back was a reminder for me of just how much I have to be grateful for.  Having a sick child is one of the hardest things for a mom to go through because all we want is to take their place and make them all better.  Unfortunately thats not possible and we just need to believe that God has a plan and is taking care of us.  I think this week his plan was to remind me that I had gotten into the busyness of life, thinking small things were important.  I was reminded this week that my family's health is by far the most important and biggest blessing of my life. 
What is one of the blessings in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!