Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We live in a great country that sets aside an entire day for being thankful, and eating ALOT!  Here are a few things I am thankful for this year:

*My two beautiful little girls and their incredibly cute father.

*Extended family that I talk to very often.

*Old and new friends that have been with us through the good and bad.

*My dog Tiki who is always so excited when I get home.

*The two evenings a week that I get to spend with and coach other people's sweet children.

*Our cute house that keeps us warm and happy.

*My church that has reconnected me and my girls to all thats important.

I hope that you find a few moments on Thanksgiving to stop and be grateful for all of your blessings.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!