Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Magic of Whoville

My heart has grown tremendously since having children.  I love my girls more than I could ever describe here on my blog.  And because of my two sweet little girls I now have a spot in my heart for all of the children that do not have the love of a mom and dad, who will be spending another Christmas alone.  There is an amazing organization, Reece's Rainbow, that has made it their mission to place as many special-needs orphans in their forever homes, with what every child needs, a family!  I love this organization and all that it stands for.
There is another mom out there in blogland that loves Reece's Rainbow and through her huge heart she has put together a gigantic giveaway to raise some money for a few of the darlings needing a home.  Please visit A Perfect Lily: Pure Love Giveaway 2 and help us bring these children home.  A small donation will get you entered in for some big prizes.
We can all learn a lesson from the Grinch who discovered


 "Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store, maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more!

And what happened then? Well, in Whoville they say
That the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day!

And then the true meaning of Christmas came through,
And the Grinch found the strength of ten Grinches, plus two!"





Find your strength and experience what it feels like to have your heart grow three sizes today :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to see who is visiting our wonderful blog!!